top of page

Student Visa

  • 1 h
  • Avenue Ryan

Service Description

The study permit is a document that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

Contact Details

  • 9020 Av. Ryan, Dorval, QC H9P 2M8, Canada

    +1 514-773-0147

bottom of page